Events Penobscot Weekend
- Events - Margaritas Orono, Orono - Added on 05/02 (155)For just $9.99 – We start you with three Beef or Chicken tacos (hard shell or soft shell) and serve them with beans and Mexican rice....
From To 23 19 JAN DEC
- Cookbook Book ClubStillwaterEvents - Stillwater Free Library, Stillwater - Added on 21/02 (145)Check out our monthly cookbook choice, try a few recipes, then bring a dish to share and review the cookbook - thats it - SOOOO much...
From To 03 05 JAN DEC
- YL Wellness DinnerLevantEvents - Audrey Siebert - Young Living Essential Oils, Levant - Added on 18/11 (144)Monthly Wellness Dinner with our crossline, downlines, "Cousin crosslines", Uplines, etc. Disscuss oils we are using for our wellness,...
From To 13 08 NOV OCT
- Teen NightStillwaterEvents - Stillwater Free Library, Stillwater - Added on 21/01 (141)Bring your manners and take over the teen loft with pizza and plenty of broccoli ;) Games, movies, crafts, you name it!
From To 03 05 NOV OCT
- Tuesday BingoStillwaterEvents - Stillwater Eagles 94, Stillwater - Added on 04/03 (140)Comments Tuesday Bingo 56#'s for $500
From To 23 18 JAN DEC
- Events - Pleasant Street Christian Church of Corinna Maine, Corinna - Added on 18/02 (128)potluck that we have with anyone that comes - GREAT FOOD - GREAT FELLOWSHIP!!
From To 18 23 FEB DEC
- SD39 Monthly Executive Committee MeetingStillwaterEvents - Stillwater Public Library, Stillwater - Added on 02/02 (100)The SD39 DFL Executive Committee meets monthly, usually on the 4th Thursday of the month. Meeting locations generally alternate between...
From To 25 25 JAN OCT
- Evening Book ClubStillwaterEvents - Stillwater Free Library, Stillwater - Added on 08/01 (100)A fun night out discussing a single title with a fantastic group of readers. (Yeah, we go off topic once in a while but so what...) :)
From To 16 18 JAN DEC
- 100 Mile Challenge EndsStillwaterEvents - Saratoga National Historical Park, Stillwater - Added on 14/12 (100)After 5 months, the 2018 Summer 100 Mile Challenge comes to an end! If you completed your 100 miles, be sure to submit your log to Ranger...