- Events - Maine Coast Memorial Hospital, Ellsworth - Added on 26/03 (-1)First Aid class will be offered on the last Wednesday of the month from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. for a fee of $30. These classes are...
From To 31 31 JAN OCT
- Events - St. Francis School - Ellsworth, WI, Ellsworth - Added on 22/03 (-1)A fundraiser for various church groups, our fall sale enters its 36th year, while 2019 marks our third spring sale! We typically have...
From To 10 16 NOV MAR
- Events - Ellsworth Country Club, Ellsworth - Added on 13/03 (30)Lots of new things on the agenda for this year! You will be seeing many details posted as they are completely finalized. However, we wanted...
- Events - Royal Farms, Inc., Ellsworth - Added on 06/03 (134)Vino and Vinyasa with Farm to Table Luncheon at Royal Farms Vino and Vinyasa will awaken your senses by combining northern Michigan’s...
- Events - Ellsworth Golf Course, Ellsworth - Added on 06/03 (100)3 Person Scramble Tournament $135 per team Deadline to Enter is August 2nd
- Events - GasLite Bar and Grill, Ellsworth - Added on 23/02 (33)Finally! Ladies...you're welcome!Comments Guys, lets see them fuzzy faces! Weather you take home the trophy , bragging rights , or just...
- Events - Knowlton Community Park, Ellsworth - Added on 18/02 (153)Our 3rd Craft Fair in Knowlton Park --- our fair coincides with the Ellsworth Rotary's pancake breakfast - hope to see you there!
- Events - GasLite Bar and Grill, Ellsworth - Added on 03/02 (134)BROKEN GLASS will be Rockin' the Gaslight Bar & Grill in Ellsworth, WI. Wednesday November 22nd Thanksgiving Eve. Show starts at 8pm!! Come...
From To 22 23 NOV NOV
- Events - Health Equity Alliance, Ellsworth - Added on 09/01 (135)Comments Today's meeting in Bangor is canceled due to the storm.
From To 05 27 OCT SEPT
- Events - Downeast Sunrise Trail, Ellsworth - Added on 03/12 (0)Maine’s first and only all night team relay! Now in it's fifth edition, our 102+ mile route follows the scenic Down East Sunrise Trail...
From To 20 21 JUL JUL
- Events - Health Equity Alliance, Ellsworth - Added on 07/10 (120)A group meeting for folks who use drugs and are in recovery who want to learn more about advocacy.
From To 11 26 OCT SEPT