Yours, Mine and Ours! (Step Parents to Healthy Blended Families)
Blended families, also known as stepfamilies, are more common now than ever before. According to the American Blended Family Association (ABFA), approximately 2,100 new blended families are formed every day in the United States. Maintaining a harmonious environment can be especially difficult in this new family construct. This workshop will help Marine Corps parents gain a better understanding of the common emotional and practical issues facing blended families, and will provide them with information on what they can do to help promote family unity. Topics discussed include the roles of a stepparent, stages of blended family development, and tips for nurturing and enriching the family relationship. For more details and questions please contact Lisa Traver at (843) 228-7495 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org..
More Events For You
- Breaking the Barriers ...
- Marine Corps 101, Including a...
- Back to School Splash Bash
- 5 Love Languages
- Things I Wish I Knew Before...
- Hurricane Preparedness Brief
- Project Military Kids
- Amazing Race to End Hunger!
- An Evening of Relaxation
- BIFF 2020 **SUMMER SALE**...
- Hilton Head Sharks vs...
- The Prophetic Flow Conference
- 2-Day UART Workshop with Eve...
- Battery Creek High 40th Class...
County of Carteret