Youngish Adult (20s and 30s) Sitting Group
|Addresse||1430 Olympic Blvd, Fl 2nd|
|County||Los Angeles (CA1175)|
1430 Olympic Blvd, Fl 2nd
Los Angeles (CA1175)
We have started a Young Adult sitting group this year. Join teachers Celeste Young, Senior Teacher, Gullu Singh, Sydney Reece, M.A., Michael Karakashian and Eric McCullum as we grow this group together. The intention is to create a space of collective wisdom and sharing through sitting meditation with time for discussion. We may also choose readings together to reflect on or topics to explore with a focus on what's most alive in your practice, including how to live the teachings of mindfulness and compassion in daily life as a young person, navigating transitions, career, romantic partnerships, family, life choices, and how to live with greater clarity. This is a sitting group for those in their 20s and 30s. Check the website for detailed teachers' schedules and when they are leading the sit.
- LA Made: Black Angeleno...
- LA Is Trying To Kill Me
- Ishay Ribo & Nathan Goshen...
- HSA: Retribution w/ Delete,...
- 2019 Civic Leadership Forum
- 2019 Social Impact Fast Pitch
- Take Me Out - A Disco Punk...
- History from Different...
- Notes of Worth: A...
- Xcellerated Presents Liquid...
- LA ICOC SINGLES PRESENT A...
- Publisher Roundable with...
- Andrew Schulz
- PLAN B Live in Los Angeles
- Truth and Consequences at USC
- The Help Group's Special...
- LAFD CERT - SHERMAN OAKS
- Housing, Sat Nam Fest Malibu...
- Richard's Pity Party.
County of Los Angeles