Yates Co. Quarter Auction supports Safe Harbors
|At||Penn Yan Moose Lodge|
Penn Yan Moose Lodge
We will be gathering on Fri. Dec 15, 2017 to support Safe Harbors and local domestic abuse. Doors open at 6:15 pm, auction begins at 6:45 pm. $5 for 3 paddles/chips, $1 for additional paddles Monetary Donation to the organization earns an extra paddle. RSVP with the vendor that invited you, and give their name at the door, and you will get an extra paddle. The kitchen is open. What is a Quarter Auction? It is an event you do not want to miss. A Quarter Auction is a fun way to win some of your favorite items from your favorite vendors for less than a $1.00. You bring a few rolls of quarters to bid on items or quarters can be purchased on site. Each vendor will be bringing many different types of items to bid on with bids ranging from $0.25 to $0.75. Vendors will also have displays set up and cash and carry available.
Safe Harbors of The Finger Lakes, Inc.is a great organization. I will defiantly be there.
Safe Harbors of The Finger Lakes, Inc.
- 2018 Spring sign ups! 1/24/18
- Hoops for Hope
- John Bolger at La Cocina
- Famous Breakfast at the Moose
- Throwback Thursday Audio Tape
- Tech Basics: Get Organized
- Naked Wood appears at Water...
- Pot Luck Club
- Monthly Meeting
- Free Fitness Class Sampler at...
- February Slaydies Night: A...
- Sam Solo Set (Penn Yan, NY)
- Mindfulness Monday for Adults
- Stamp Class
- Lego STeAM Club
- Spa Day for Tweens & Teens
- Annual Congregational Meeting
- Relaxation Station
- Joel Lindley Comedy Show
- Jewelry Makers Club: Washer...
County of Yates