Women's Fall Outdoor Adventure
|Addresse||1303 County Road 204|
|At||Lake Leatherwood City Park - Eureka Springs|
1303 County Road 204
Lake Leatherwood City Park - Eureka Springs
Outdoor Adventures for Women is planning a fun fall weekend event at Lake Leatherwood in Eureka Springs, AR in October. We invite all women, ages, experience levels to come out for fun easy hiking weekend. Day 1: Saturday Oct 21st (Optional) Camp out/Cookout 5pm-6pm Arrive leisurely at Lake Leatherwood. Bring your own tent, sleeping gear to overnight. 7pm Campfire/Cookout provided by OAFW. Meet new women, share stories, unwind from your busy life. BYOB Day 2: Sunday Oct 22nd 8am Breakfast/Coffee provided by OAFW 9am Yoga led by Yoga with KT 10am Intro to backpacking discussion. Never backpacked before, been intimidated on what to bring or how to get started? This is a great way to learn about the trips we have been on and what equipment/supplies you need to get started on your first backpacking adventure.
- Arkansauce | Eureka Springs
- Bad Movie Night : Pass the...
- Ambush Reggae Band | Eureka...
- Eureka springs ride
- In Support of Scott...
- Reeves Gabrels and His...
- Jackson Jennings 5 w/ Youth...
- TypsyGypsy's Marilyn and...
- Arkansas St. Patrick's Day...
- Kiss the Blarney Stone - St....
- We've Got Talent
- 2018 Eureka Springs Mustang...
- Bluegrass & BBQ 2018 at The...
- Ozarks Chorale Spring Concert
- Baptismal Sunday
- Manouche Jazz Jam
- Rock’n’Blues in Eureka
- 13th Annual Ozark Mountain...
- Diversity Dance Party
- Jessamyn Orchard Live
County of Carroll