Wolf Creek AIARE Rec. Level 1
|At||Wolf Creek Pass|
Wolf Creek Pass
Our 3-day AIARE Level 1 course effectively combines classroom time and field sessions to provide a comprehensive overview of avalanche hazard recognition and evaluation. This course is a nationally recognized Avalanche Level 1 Course. Field days will be held at Wolf Creek Pass, renowned for it’s abundant snowfall. Wolf Creek Pass provides the perfect environment to learn about avalanches, with easy access to large and small avalanche paths and terrain which can be observed safely. Classroom Sessions will be taught in Pagosa Springs, Colorado. This intensive, hands-on training will cover trip planning and preparation, interpretation of the avalanche bulletin, observational techniques for snowpack, weather, and avalanches, terrain analysis, safe travel techniques, and decision-making fundamentals.
- Justice Ministries presents...
- Wednesday Trivia Night at 6pm
- Join us for an abstract art...
- We Banjo 3 @ Four Corners...
- CRUISE-A-THONg Weekend
- Refining The Relationship...
- Advancing Four Savvys Course
- Developing Harmony Course
- Four Corners Folk Festival
- Adv Masterclass with Linda...
- Masterclass 2-Week Course...
- October - Orienteering Field...
- Laugh for Life Banquet
County of Archuleta