With Jerry Lockhart
|Addresse||151 8th St NE|
|County||De Kalb (AL1024)|
151 8th St NE
De Kalb (AL1024)
This is a topic for Retail businesses: A look at the Past, Present and Future with Guest Speaker Jerry Lockhart. Jerry is the co- owner of Blue Jug of Fort Payne and has substantial experience in the retail industry. Eat, chat and enjoy a dynamic speaker line-up with Lunch & Learn, sponsored training sessions taught by innovative business minds from Alabama, Tennessee and Georgia. Each session will provide take-home-and-put-to-use information, which includes topics on leadership, destination retailing, marketing & social media, economic development & incentives, entrepreneurial growth, business processes, and understanding community-initiated development offered to business minded professionals in and around Fort Payne, Alabama. Your $15.00 Ticket includes training session, choice of a house special lunch with drink, parking and networking.
- 26th Annual Wildflower...
- Gideon's 7th Birthday Party
- ACA Chick-fil-A Spirit Night
- YES, I CAN! Canning Fruits &...
- YES, I CAN! Pressure Canning...
- Independence Day events atop...
- Little Canyon River Falls Ride
- Make You Heart Smile Blood...
- Fort Payne Church of God
- 2018 Campaign Kickoff
- Annual Fort Payne Russell...
- FPDM: Art Contest
- Import & Domestic Car Meet-Up
- First ever Imports & Domestic...
- Gino Fanelli "Where Detroit...
- Appetite for Destruction
- Best of British: Judas...
- Standards for Excellence®...
- Sculpt Your Own Flower
- Craft Your Own Paperweight
County of De Kalb