Winter Makers Market
|Addresse||204 E 2nd St|
|At||Wyoming National Aparments|
204 E 2nd St
Wyoming National Aparments
Mark your calendars and join us on the second and fourth Saturday of every month, January through May, from 10am-2pm in the lobby of the Wyoming National Apartments building in downtown Casper. You will get to meet and see all of your favorite Casper vendors, who will be selling everything from holiday gifts, baked goods, body care products, canned goodies, fresh produce, local honey and more. We accept all forms of payment at our markets, including cash, debit/credit cards, checks, as well as SNAP benefits. We also offer Double Up Food Bucks, an incentive program that offers double the buying power of locally grown produce to SNAP recipients. For more information on our Winter Makers Market, visit our website at www.wyfftp.org or give us a call at 307.337.1703. Want to become a vendor? Vendors who sell handmade, homemade or homegrown items are encouraged to participate.
- Community Easter Egg Hunt 2018
- wyOMing Yoga & Massage...
- Salsa Making Workshop
- Grand Opening
- National Margarita Day
- Casino Night - 20th Annual...
- Town Hall Meeting on Future...
- Facebook Live SALE
- The Midget Wrestling show!
- Earth Day 2018 - Empowering...
- Lodge Meeting w/ Officer...
- 2018 JC Jaycees Jackalope...
- Blue Envelope Health Expo 2018
- Tate Spring Lecture Series
- Pedal to the Metal Potluck Mtg
- Fighting The Good Fight...
- A Legacy of Justice with Leah...
- Live Music! FORD AND FOSSIL
- Chancey Williams and the...
- Facebook 101
County of Natrona