Wine & Cheese Class
|Addresse||2713 W. Girard Ave|
|At||Le Cat Cafe|
2713 W. Girard Ave
Le Cat Cafe
Kitty Cocktail Night is back. This time we are offering an exclusive evening teaching you about wine & cheese and the best ways to pair them. Co-instructors Etinosa Emokpae (sommelier, Walnut Street Cafe) and Dana Pellicore (cheese monger, DiBruno Brothers) will guide you through their hand-picked selections. Sit back and learn from the experts while sipping on your favorite glass. This class will include: one full glass of sparkling wine, multiple wine tastings, cheese, snacks, surprise goodies and many many kitties to pet. Looking for the perfect gift? What better than gifting someone a night of wine, cheese and cats. Cost $45/person. All proceeds go to Le Cat Cafe and Green Street Rescue. Registration is required for this event. To register: Click http://www.lecatcafe.org/scheduling/ and scroll to special events.
- POPS Rocks: The ‘80s
- Rockwell Automation Fair 2018
- New Orleans Trip – Eagles...
- 4th Annual Scheerbaum Women's...
- Night of Worship
- WXPN Welcomes Courtney Barnett
- Josh Groban with very special...
- The Tallest Man On Earth at...
- Josh Groban & Idina Menzel at...
- Frequency Conference 2018
- Working Moms Support Group
- Seige of Ft. Mifflin
- Josh Groban with Special...
- For The Kids- Fundraiser for...
- Bridges Tour with Josh Groban
- Hallahan Class of ‘68...
- 10th Annual Gala fundraiser
- Friday Karaoke at Flashback...
- Julio and Jean Sepulveda...
- Ba Gua Zhang Intensive Series
County of Jefferson