West End Spring Fling at Roxbury
|Addresse||13978 Cumberland Hwy|
|At||Lurgan Township 'Roxbury' Lions Club|
13978 Cumberland Hwy
Lurgan Township 'Roxbury' Lions Club
2018 West End Spring Fling at Roxbury Sponsored by:
West End Fire & Rescue Company No. 3
TICKETS ON SALE NOW- $50
1. All unsold tickets on June 3, 2017, at 12:00 noon will become property of West End Fire & Rescue Co. No.3
2. TICKETS MUST BE PRESENTED UPON ENTERING THE GROUNDS.
3. IDENTIFICATION WILL BE REQUIRED ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT FOR ALL PERSONS ENTERING THE GROUNDS.
4. Guests may be brought; however, there will be an entrance fee of $10.00 per guest (ages 13 and up). Children ages 12 and under will receive FREE hamburgers, sausages, and hot dogs all day; however, if a meal is desired a $10.00 entrance fee must be paid.
5. NO pets are permitted, except for service animals.
6. Each ticket and guest(s) entering on that ticket(s) are entitled ONE MEAL EACH, which is served between 12 noon – 4pm.
All-you-can-eat hamburgers, sausages, and hot dogs will be available ALL DAY.
7. BEVERAGES supplied by West End Fire & Rescue Co. ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE THE GROUNDS.
8. You’re welcome to bring lawn chairs and small tents the day of the event, however open burning is NOT permitted.
9. Prizes will be awarded to valid ticket holders ONLY.
10. Ticket holders do not need to be present to win.
11. All winners will be notified within 72 hours, via phone and/or the address provided by the ticket holder on the ticket stub submitted. Winners may pick-up their prize between June 3rd and July 3, 2017. After July 3, 2017, winners will forfeit all rights to that winning number. Prizes may be picked-up at Keystone Country Store.
12. Winners of the guns may choose a cash option that is equal to 75% of the wholesale value of the gun in lieu of the prize.
13. In the event of an unforeseeable discontinuation of any prize(s), a replacement of equal value will be awarded to the prize winner.
14. Winners are responsible for the cost of the Federal Instant Background check.
15. West End Fire & Rescue Co. will pay for all PA taxes on prize(s) won only.
16. Members of West End Fire & Rescue Co. are eligible to win.
17. Anyone behaving in a disorderly fashion or failing to obey a lawful order from staff will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
18. West End Fire & Rescue Co. or any person, business, or organization participating in this drawing assume NO liability for any claim(s) of injury or any other damages incurred from the prize(s).
19. West End Fire & Rescue Co. is NOT responsible for any injuries, accident, or lost/stolen articles that occur during the event.
20. West End Fire & Rescue Co. will NOT be held responsible for any printing errors.