|Addresse||208 N. Buckmarsh St|
|At||The Sanctuary Wellness Center|
208 N. Buckmarsh St
The Sanctuary Wellness Center
11am-1pm Every Wednesday, beginning December 6, 2017 Come to The Sanctuary Wellness center on Wednesdays from 11am-1pm for homeopathic care, and leave with a remedy. Classical Certified Homeopath Kathy Miller offers acute care treatment with homeopathic remedies for colds, flu symptoms, earaches in children, fevers, stomach complaints or just feeling “blah”. Come by for a homeopathic remedy and leave with a smile. OR Come by to talk about homeopathy and see if it is right for you or your family to use as part of your long-term wellness plan. Cost: donation – you decide how much Questions? Contact Kathy Miller, RN, CCH at 540-877-4303 or email@example.com Learn more about Kathy at ShenandoahHomeopathy.com .
Wellness Wednesdays Berryville Clarke The Sanctuary Wellness Center from 6 to 27 december 2017 - Events Berryville - 2017
- WineDown Yoga - A Vinyasa &...
- Essential Oils 101 - lunch...
- 15th annual Watermelon Park...
- Pasture Palooza 9
- Fancy Butterfly Paint Night
- Smiling Lion Paint Night
- Garden Talk: Berries, the...
- Introduction to Color Theory...
- Adult Acting Classes with...
- Mandatory meeting for...
- Film Series: Don’t Think...
- Jeremy Bass
- Valentine's Cupcake & Wine...
- Spring AKC Trial
- Love Birds Paint Night
- Beekeeping 101
- Yoga at the Sanctuary!
- Managing Menopause Series
- Mommy & Me Yoga
- Winter Warm-Up Show
County of Clarke