|Addresse||3450 Monongahela Blvd|
|At||SpudWorld Adventure Sports|
3450 Monongahela Blvd
SpudWorld Adventure Sports
SpudWorld Adventure Sports Camp is an action packed, week long camp, dedicated to fulfilling necessary youth experiences such as, camaraderie, teamwork and creating lasting memories through the participation in various diverse camp activities. By offering unique and competitive activities, we are able to facilitate children with the development of their body, mind, and soul, in a safe environment, while teaching the possibilities of exercise and competition outside of the typical sports realm. The action-packed week of activities geared toward children between the ages of 8 and 14 years old includes: fishing, hiking through the mountains, kayaking, archery, potato gun firings, and more.Some of the activities we will have at night time after the events conclude are movie nights and bonfires.
- Pancake Breakfast
- Last Week of Camp!
- Week 7
- First Week of Camp!
- Paint n' Sip at The WOW!...
- Red-White & Blue and Ollies...
- Green River Ramble
- Week 9
- Morgantown Running Half...
- The Kentucky Headhunters at...
- Youth Group Trail Work Day #2
- Wizard of Oz Musical Theater...
- Parent Practicum and Student...
- Gaelic Storm at The...
- Morgantown High School Class...
- Postmodern Jukebox LIVE at...
- Postmodern Jukebox
- Community Breakfast
- Greg Short at Crockett's Lodge
- MitiS with PRXZM and Party...
County of Monongalia