Wednesday Nights @Argyle UMC
Argyle United Methodist Church invites you to join us on Wednesday Nights, beginning September 11, for food, community, study and more. There is something for the whole family. Check out all of the classes listed in the registration section. Don't forget to register for a discounted food semester food pass below. Dinner will be served from 5:30-6:30 PM. The cost is $7 for Youth and Adults (10&up) and $5 for Children (3-9 Years Old) with a $30 family maximum (families with more than four dining members). All programming begins at 6:00 PM and ends at 7:30 PM. Childcare or programming is available for all ages. Children Birth-4th grade MUST have a parent on campus who is actively involved in church programming to participate. Fast5 parents may leave campus if they choose. For questions or concerns please contact Jennifer Tolin, Director of Discipleship, at email@example.com..
More Events For You
- TAMS Preview Day 2019-2020
- Cordovas @ Andy's Bar (Venue)
- Teen Squad Training
- Parenting Stronger Families
- Denton Independent Motorcycle...
- Honoring Our Hometown Heroes...
- Tinker Hour at SCRAP!
- Scott Presler Comes to UNT
- Sips 4 Hips-Brandon Rhyder...
- Hocus Pocus Trivia at Yo Boba...
- Credit Education for Realtors
- The Office *HALLOWEEN...
- Jesus is God: A one-day...
- Meditation For Beginners
- Yoga For Success
- The Crew Retreat!
- Majestic Daughters...
- Tricks, Treats, & Telomeres
- Introduction to Linux/Unix...
County of Fergus