Waterfall Ice Climbing and Rescue Workshop
|At||Rigging for Rescue, LLC|
Rigging for Rescue, LLC
Waterfall Ice is one of the most unique mediums you will ever have to face as a rescue respondent. It can be brittle, plastic-like, soupy, and bullet hard - all on the same day. Moving safely and efficiently over this type of terrain is a combination of experience, skill and most importantly good judgment. Rigging for Rescue's home base of Ouray, Colorado is one of the world's premier ice climbing destinations. Ouray is home to the Ouray Ice Park which hosts over 100 ice climbs in a narrow gorge just minutes walking distance from town proper. Additionally, the surrounding San Juan Mountains are choked with frozen waterfalls throughout the winter months. If you or your team works or plays in areas that are home to waterfall ice, this is a workshop that you won't want to miss.
- Black Bear Pass, Alpine loop...
- ICOpro Canyoneer Level 1-2-3:...
- Happy Hour with You Knew Me...
- ICOpro Canyoneer Level 1-2-3
- 10th Annual Wine, Chocolate...
- Scott Helmer at The Wright...
- 2018 FJ Summit
- COLORADO MOUNTAIN JAM
- Ouray - Intermediate 2-Day...
- Fall Colors Gigapixel...
- Lonestar Bronco Mountain Ride
- Ouray (Hotel) Basecamp Tour
- Kara Huber Piano Concert
- Ouray to Moab for Karen &...
- July Hot Stuff Retreat in...
- 2018 Fashion Show and Luncheon
- Ouray 50 Mile Endurance Run
- GXOR does FJ Summit 2018
- Ouray 100 Mile Endurance Run
County of Ouray