|Addresse||1231 W South Jordan Pkwy|
|At||The Gun Vault Utah|
|County||Salt Lake (UT3842)|
1231 W South Jordan Pkwy
The Gun Vault Utah
Salt Lake (UT3842)
January - Survival Skills
February - Home Defense/Protection Inside The Home
March - Disarming Techniques
April - Back To Basics/Fundamentals
May - Clearing Malfunctions
June - Situational Awareness Scenarios
July - Ask A Cop
August - Caliber Clinic/Demo Range
September- Disaster Preparedness
October - Firearm Storage Options
November - What's In Your Range Bag?
December - Chapter Members Only Christmas Party
Guests may attend one meeting before deciding whether or not to join. Guests are not allowed to participate in the shooting portion but may observe. New members must attend an evaluation/orientation prior to shooting with the group to ensure safety for all. Contact Michelle Camp at email@example.com or 801-694-4127 with any questions or to hold your spot.
Find out more about us at www.twawshootingchapters.org
• No LIVE ammunition in the classroom at all – ever
• Hold Harmless agreements must be signed by each participant/volunteer for all events shooting and non shooting
• Firearm Safety rules are in force at all times
• Women must be 18 yrs of age and legally eligible to posses a firearm to participate
You will need:
- Note pad and paper if you want to take notes. - Gun (there are rentals available and instructors typically bring guns you can try out as well)
- Money for the range ($12 or $7 with a ladies club pass from The Gun Vault)
- Eye and Ear Protection (available for rent at the range)
- ID, your Drivers License or your Carry Permit
What you wear actually makes a difference.
No, we're not talking about fashion here, it's all about safety.
~Long sleeved shirt, no v-necks: we don't want hot brass making their way down your shirt or burning your arms.
~Closed toe shoes: same reason as above, plus flip-flops aren't safe
~Eyes & Ears: if you have safety glasses and ear muffs/plugs, please bring them. Otherwise they are available at the range.
~Hair up: if you have long hair, it's probably a good idea to keep it up in a ponytail or bring a baseball cap.