|Addresse||2313 Eagle Dr|
|At||Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts (PSCA)|
2313 Eagle Dr
Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts (PSCA)
TUNA CHRISTMAS By Jaston Williams, Jo Sears, and Ed Howard December 15 – 28, 2017 “This show is so funny it could make a raccoon laugh affectionately at Davy Crockett.” – NY POST. It’s Yuletide season in itty bitty Tuna, the third smallest town in Texas where the Lion’s Club is too liberal and Patsy Cline never dies. Between the holiday yard display contest and the Little Theatre’s A Christmas Carol on the brink of cancellation, it’s a miracle anyone gets tinsel on a tree. Two actors play all 22 colorful citizens of Tuna, including OKKK Radio hosts Thurston Wheelis and Arles Struvie who report on the small-town festivities. This satirical ode to the season is spiked with enough sass and shenanigans to make for one Texas-sized jolly holiday.
Tuna Christmas Pagosa Springs Archuleta Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts (PSCA) from 15 to 28 december 2017 - Events Pagosa Springs - 2017
- Wednesday Trivia Night at 6pm
- Join us for an abstract art...
- We Banjo 3 @ Four Corners...
- Refining The Relationship...
- Advancing Four Savvys Course
- Four Corners Folk Festival
- Adv Masterclass with Linda...
- Masterclass 2-Week Course...
- October - Orienteering Field...
- Laugh for Life Banquet
County of Archuleta