Try a Class for Free!
|Addresse||315 W 8th Ave|
|At||City of Stillwater Community Center|
315 W 8th Ave
City of Stillwater Community Center
We are starting classes at the Stillwater Community Center and want YOU to come try class out for FREE. 5:45 - 6:30pm - Toddler and Me (ages 18 months - 3 years old) 6:30 - 7:15pm - Tippi Mini (ages 3 - 6 year olds) Tippi Toes cheerfully provides children with a fun, positive and nurturing environment so they are able to experience the joys of dance, self-expression and movement. Classes are specifically designed to develop motor skills and body awareness while enhancing each child’s self-esteem. Our dance classes fuel and develop the imagination, critical thinking and sharpen both cognitive and creative skills. Our mission is to develop a love of dancing in children by creating a positive experience that promotes healthy living habits, helps build self-confidence, and a love for others.
- Family Craft
- Queering the Museum
- Flatland Cavalry - Calf Fry
- Downtown Stillwater Art Crawl
- Midwest Invitational Meat...
- Camp Nejeda Open House
- Stillwater Relay Team Meetings
- Stillwater, Oklahoma
- MTG Dominaria Prerelease Two...
- CRY Remastered Premiere at...
- Outtakes Music Festival
- Habitat For Humanity Crawfish...
- Taurean's R3 Pop-Up Party!
- The Power of Positive...
- La Feria de Stillwater
- Randy Rogers Band in...
- GoldBrick live @ Willies...
- Whitetails Unlimited Metro...
County of Penobscot