Transition Planning for Families
DESCRIPTION Planning for the future is essential to supporting youth in the areas of education, employment, and independent living. This workshop will define transition services and planning as required by the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) and review activities, actions and linkages that can facilitate student-centered planning for both in-school and postsecondary success. Intended Audience: Parents/Guardians and Students/Families NOTE: If you require interpretation services or other accommodations, please contact email@example.com at least one week prior to the workshop Transition & College Access Center (TCAC) Mission Statement: The Transition & College Access Centers will support schools and families with facilitating a seamless transition for students with IEPs from school to adult life, in preparation to be productive members of society. .
More Events For You
- Out of the Shadows:...
- INCLUSIVE WEDNESDAYS @ TILT...
- WILD OUT WEDNESDAY
- Ladies Night Thursday’s
- CARIBBEAN FRIDAYS
- Power Thursdays
- Elevate Caribbean Fridays
- Garden Planting Weekend!
- Volunteer Opportunity - Bankra
- Food Security In Jamaica...
- Community Dinner & Volunteer...
- Lime Sundays
- VIBES SUNDAZE at MAZI NIGHT...
- Caribbean Jerk Kitchen Pop Up
- WUSS FETE NY
- WEEKEND RETREAT: Limitless...
- Ready Set Engage Back To...
- Glambykyanie Makeup Seminar &...
- Social Media Marketing
County of Nassau