Tomes + Tea Book Club Meeting: Mettings with Remarkable Men
|Addresse||7801 Cantrell Rd, Ste D|
|At||Arkansas Yoga Collective|
7801 Cantrell Rd, Ste D
Arkansas Yoga Collective
Tomes + Tea March Book Club meeting to discuss Meetings with Remarkable Men by G.I. Gurdjieff*. Tea and snacks will be provided. Feel free to bring finger foods (but not necessary). This is a free, open event and all are welcome (even if you only read part of the book or are simply interested in the subject matter). Our main objective is to provide a supportive platform for open discussion to inspire self-observation and personal growth. Our hope is to continue to provide space for a supportive community dedicated to connecting to others with similar interests and allowing growth to flow through gaining different perspectives. There will also be a showing of a documentary regarding G. IGurdjieff's lifework on March 16th 6:30-9:00pm. Donations will be accepted. Tomes + Tea is led by Samantha Harrington and Kayce Johnson.
- Colt Ford at Metroplex Live...
- FOCAL Used Book Sale
- Bop In The Rock 2018
- Big Dam Bridge 100 Cycling...
- Metallica • Little Rock
- Real Talk Breast Cancer...
- Jeff and Celia's Wedding!!! <3
- Solar School October 2018
- Ladies Coffee Group - WLR
- A Christmas Story PG (1983)...
- Die Hard R (1989) 7pm only...
- Rocky Horror Picture Show R...
- 2018 Arkansas Autism Speaks...
- Rock City Grill & Chill
- Rock Your Pink Event
- Million Mask March - Little...
- MtG: Pauper Constructed
- Ferris Buellers's Day Off...
- Look Good Feel Better
- Principle-Based Comprehensive...
County of Pulaski