The PACT Institute: New York Level II Training
|Addresse||1 Radisson Plz|
|At||Radisson Hotel New Rochelle|
1 Radisson Plz
Radisson Hotel New Rochelle
We're changing the paradigm of couple therapy. Use PACT to promote secure-functioning relationships in your clinical practice. Train with us in New York. Level II is comprised of two three-day modules: October 26-28, January 25-27 PACT Training Overview A Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy® (PACT), developed by Dr. Stan Tatkin, is a fusion of attachment theory, developmental neuroscience, and arousal regulation. PACT has a reputation for effectively treating the most challenging couples. Level II sessions feature a combined didactic and multimedia delivery of information, group discussion, experiential exercises, clinical video presentations, case consultation, and live case enactments. Trainings deepen understanding about all aspects of PACT, including assessment of and interventions for attachment, arousal regulation, and neurological capacity.
- Manhattan Community Squash...
- BLACK MAYHEM 2.0
- Dreams of Independence for...
- Strong New York
- Free Networking Event In NYC
- Michel Merhej and The Bil...
- CARIBBEAN CONNECTIONS Film...
- New York HubSpot User Group...
- New Rochelle High School...
- FREE SALSA THURSDAYS ★ FREE...
- PMP classroom Training in New...
County of Westchester