The Intersection of Race, Culture, and Poverty in America
The intersection of race, culture, and homelessness is well-documented, especially in relation to Native American and African American populations which tend to be significantly and disproportionately over-represented. This panel will discuss the policies and factors that lead to this overrepresentation and the solutions that aim to shift this dynamic. In 2019, let's IGNITE THOUGHT and INCITE CHANGE through thoughtful conversations with leaders in the field of housing, homelessness, and poverty. Our 2019 Education Series is FREE and open to the public. For special accomodations (we request one week's notice) or questions, please email Meredith Ritchie at email@example.com. These educational events are part of an eleven-part series of topics impacting people experiencing or at risk of homelessness in our communities, guided by audience interest and questions.
Click here to see other Education Series topics in 2019..
More Events For You
- Denver Milk Market bRUNch Club
- "Double Vision" Tour Feat....
- Mid Autumn Festival
- 2019 NHDC Showcase Breakfast
- Nativ Annual White Party...
- FOREVER FEST W/RACHAEL...
- tobi lou
- Sloan's Lake Fall BAZAAR
- September Happy Hour
- Rachael Yamagata
- Presale Just Between Friends...
- LOCATION ANNOUNCEMENT...
- North Region Muster Across...
- TheBigWonderful Stapleton:...
- Ryan Montbleau
- Iolite with Saint Nomad &...
- Denver Career Fair & Job Fair...
County of Albany