The Grass Is Dead *free* show at Willie's Saloon
|Addresse||323 S Washington St|
323 S Washington St
The Grass Is Dead make their debut in Stillwater, OK at Willies Saloon. Nothing can go wrong when you have a night of jamgrass mixed with the songs of the Dead, Jerry Garcia, and so much more. Make sure to bring your dancin' shoes cause it's gonna be a night to remember and it's a FREE show. Ages 21+ // Doors 8pm // Show 10:30pm // Ages 21+ What’s in a name? Sometimes, everything… The Grass Is Dead are a bluegrass combo paying homage to the music and cultural legacy of The Grateful Dead, arguably America’s first folk rock band and one of the most influential musical artists of the last 50 years. The catalogue of the Dead’s music is a gold mine for string bands and story tellers, and The Grass Is Dead have established themselves far and wide as premiere purveyors of this rich tradition of Americana music.
- Family Craft
- Queering the Museum
- Flatland Cavalry - Calf Fry
- Downtown Stillwater Art Crawl
- Midwest Invitational Meat...
- Camp Nejeda Open House
- Stillwater Relay Team Meetings
- Stillwater, Oklahoma
- MTG Dominaria Prerelease Two...
- CRY Remastered Premiere at...
- Outtakes Music Festival
- Habitat For Humanity Crawfish...
- Taurean's R3 Pop-Up Party!
- The Power of Positive...
- La Feria de Stillwater
- Randy Rogers Band in...
- GoldBrick live @ Willies...
- Whitetails Unlimited Metro...
County of Penobscot