The Dustbowl Revival, The Tillers & Doc Robinson at Ohio Univ.
|At||Templeton-Blackburn Alumni Memorial Auditorium|
Templeton-Blackburn Alumni Memorial Auditorium
For the 2nd straight year, Adyn's Dream (in partnership with the OU Performing Arts) is hosting it's largest fundraising concert on the stage of Memorial Auditorium. When we say "stage", we mean that both the bands and the audience are on the stage together - creating a totally different & intimate experience. We are so excited to host our headliner, The Dustbowl Revival, along with The Tillers and Doc Robinson making this a very special night of great music for a great cause. Adyn's Dream is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that raises money for families living with Spinal Muscular Atrophy - primarily through hosting live music events like this one. We rely on these events to make an impact in the lives of families who need it the most, and can't do it without your support. We work hard to put together great events that are fun for the entire family, so we hope you will consider joining for this night of music for a great cause.
- NO MÁS MENTIRAS, NO MÁS...
- 1 Year Later: Energized &...
- SAO Cane's Percentage Night
- The Reset!
- Maimo Shabbat Dinner
- WinShape Camps Spirit Night
- January NSSLHA Meeting
- Ribbon Cutting Great Clips
- Friday Night Initiative -...
- Valentine's Night Special...
- OSE Coffee Hour with EcoReach
- Meet Your Groomer Special...
- Flashback Cinema Presents:...
- Singer Songwriter Miranda...
- Singer Songwriter Travis...
- Oak Grove Baptist Church
- Featured Artist The Breezeway
- Financial Modeling Boot Camp...
- Friends of the Library
- College Night: Make Your Own...
County of Greene