The Bacon Brothers
|Addresse||1601 Irving St|
|At||Union County Performing Arts Center|
1601 Irving St
Union County Performing Arts Center
Most people would agree that there’s nothing stronger, more durable and occasionally, even more volatile, than the bond between brothers. And when that bond includes the common goal of making music, the results often offer reason for an audience to sit up and take notice. While casual observers may be awed by their Hollywood credentials, critics have been quick to note that the brothers—Michael on vocals, guitar and cello and Kevin on vocals, guitar and percussion—along with the band that’s been with them since the beginning—Paul Guzzone (bass, backing vocals), Joe Mennonna (keyboards, accordion), Ira Siegel (lead guitar, mandolin and backing vocals) and Frank Vilardi (drums)—eschew any hint of glitz and glamour in favor of an ethic gleaned from the hard lessons that come as a result of determination and drive.
- The Phantom of the Opera: On...
- Culture Crawl Summer Dance...
- Cinco December
- BB at Union County PAC
- ProgStock 2018 - Progressive...
- Shut Up Gus/ Rocky’s bar &...
- Newark Love Hour + Comedy Show
- Halloween bash: infinifest
- Christmas in July
- 3rd Annual Wreaths Across...
- Karaoke Thursdays at Rocky's...
- Cinco August
- Storytime on the Go
- High In the Mid 80s New Wave...
- High In the Mid 80s Halloween...
County of Union