The Ashby Inn Wine Club
|Addresse||692 Federal St|
|At||Ashby Inn & Restaurant|
692 Federal St
Ashby Inn & Restaurant
The Ashby Inn is pleased to announce the introduction of our bi-monthly wine club. Meetings will be held the first and third Wednesday of the month from 5:30pm-6:30pm, in our upper dining room. Each club meeting, four wines will be featured from a pre-selected theme. Your price for the tasting is $35 per person, and will include a cheese plate prepared by Chef Tom. Wine Club Member Benefits: Should you wish to join us for dinner after the wine club meeting, clubmembers will receive 15% off the listed menu price. Event wines to go will be offered at 50% off their ticket price. Wines to go from the Ashby Inn wine list, will be offered at 30% off their normal ticket price that evening. Club members will receive 10% off, as well as preferred notice of upcoming wine dinners before being announced to the public Each week's theme will be announced at the previous week's club meeting.
- Mardi Gras Ball,
- Paris Smokeasy New Year Burn
- Ladies Garage Party - Cutting...
- Valentine's Day Dance With...
- Paris Vineyards Paint Night
- Online Auction - Paris, Il
- Merrol Ray at The Depot
- 3rd Annual Iron Elite Party
- 21 & Up Micro Wrestling at...
- Wine Dinner at the Ashby Inn!
- Paris, TX: Gallagher!
- Parker McCollum at Heritage...
- Michael O'Neal Live Recording
- Sundance Head w/ Stoney...
- Sundance Head at Heritage Hall
- Three Fox Vineyards Wine...
- Douglas Fir Timber Frame...
- Sugar Creek Big Game Banquet
- Maxey House Book Club: Among...
- The Bird Dogs - An Everly...
County of Logan