The Art of Christmas Pie: Baked and Cream Pies
|Addresse||13000 Interstate 30|
|At||Pulaski Tech Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute|
13000 Interstate 30
Pulaski Tech Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute
Impress your friends and family this Christmas by learning how to make the best baked and cream holiday pies. Join Chef Jeremiah Mesker as he teaches you the best techniques for making flaky pie crusts with different style edges and lattice work. You will leave class with two of your own freshly baked pies, a lot of baking secrets, pie recipes, and remembrances of an informative and fun evening. Each participant will bake and take home an apple pie and a chocolate cream peppermint pie. Don’t miss out on this holiday favorite. For more information and to register, please go to: lifelong.pulaskitech.edu .
The Art of Christmas Pie: Baked and Cream Pies Little Rock Pulaski Pulaski Tech Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute tuesday, december 19, 2017 - Events Little Rock 2017
- Colt Ford at Metroplex Live...
- FOCAL Used Book Sale
- Save Hillcrest Walking Tour
- Bop In The Rock 2018
- Big Dam Bridge 100 Cycling...
- Metallica • Little Rock
- Real Talk Breast Cancer...
- 2nd Annual Suffrage Sprint...
- Jeff and Celia's Wedding!!! <3
- Jurassic Park PG13 (1993) 7pm...
- Pokémon League
- Solar School October 2018
- Ladies Coffee Group - WLR
- Kill Bill Vol 1 R (2003) only...
- A Christmas Story PG (1983)...
- Die Hard R (1989) 7pm only...
- Rocky Horror Picture Show R...
- 2018 Arkansas Autism Speaks...
- Dillard Family Reunion
- Rock City Grill & Chill
County of Pulaski