The Art of Chocolate Truffles
|Addresse||13000 Interstate 30|
|At||Pulaski Tech Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute|
13000 Interstate 30
Pulaski Tech Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute
Due to an overwhelming response, we have added another Chocolate Truffles class in January. Our classes fill quickly. If you want to attend, register early. Want to master the art of making classic and colorful chocolate truffles? In this class, Chef Jeremiah Mesker will teach you the art of molding beautiful & colorful truffles. You will learn the basics of cream ganache, create truffles using the shell molding technique, and learn how to temper chocolate using the traditional tabling method. You don't want to miss out on this class. Every participant will take home 1-2 dozen beautiful, colorful, and tasty chocolate truffles. Pre-registration is required. Must be 18 or older to register, or 14 - 17 when accompanied by a registered adult. For more information and to register, please click the link below: lifelong.pulaskitech.edu .
- Going Global: A Taste of Italy
- 4th Annual Battle of the Sexes
- Pink Piano Show at Rodney's...
- Sarah Cecil & David Mead @...
- French Wines
- Home Sweet Home
- Armed Forces Day Celebration
- Pure Hearts Country Swing...
- Pokemon TCG: Ultra Prism...
- Black Stone Cherry returns to...
- Black Stone Cherry
- French Croissant Workshop
- Almost Infamous @ Thirst N...
- Stroller Strides Class
- Birds of Chicago [Archetypes...
- 2018 Downtown Dash
- Chili-Cook Off Event, Open to...
- Marilyn Burns W/ Celestials...
- Choose Your Own Adventure
- Superbowl Sunday
County of Pulaski