The Art of Chocolate Truffles
|Addresse||13000 Interstate 30|
|At||Pulaski Tech Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute|
13000 Interstate 30
Pulaski Tech Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute
Due to an overwhelming response, we have added another Chocolate Truffles class in January. Our classes fill quickly. If you want to attend, register early. Want to master the art of making classic and colorful chocolate truffles? In this class, Chef Jeremiah Mesker will teach you the art of molding beautiful & colorful truffles. You will learn the basics of cream ganache, create truffles using the shell molding technique, and learn how to temper chocolate using the traditional tabling method. You don't want to miss out on this class. Every participant will take home 1-2 dozen beautiful, colorful, and tasty chocolate truffles. Pre-registration is required. Must be 18 or older to register, or 14 - 17 when accompanied by a registered adult. For more information and to register, please click the link below: lifelong.pulaskitech.edu .
- Colt Ford at Metroplex Live...
- FOCAL Used Book Sale
- Save Hillcrest Walking Tour
- Bop In The Rock 2018
- Big Dam Bridge 100 Cycling...
- Day 1 - Meet & Greet
- Metallica • Little Rock
- Real Talk Breast Cancer...
- 2nd Annual Suffrage Sprint...
- Jeff and Celia's Wedding!!! <3
- Jurassic Park PG13 (1993) 7pm...
- Pokémon League
- Solar School October 2018
- Ladies Coffee Group - WLR
- Kill Bill Vol 1 R (2003) only...
- A Christmas Story PG (1983)...
- Die Hard R (1989) 7pm only...
- Rocky Horror Picture Show R...
- 2018 Arkansas Autism Speaks...
- Dillard Family Reunion
County of Pulaski