Terror Tuesday: Silent Night Deadly Night Part 2
|Addresse||2550 Mission St|
|At||Alamo Drafthouse San Francisco|
|County||San Francisco (CA1194)|
2550 Mission St
Alamo Drafthouse San Francisco
San Francisco (CA1194)
Ladies and gentlemen and elves of all ages - the greatest holiday horror film of all time is SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT. It’s savage, hilarious and most important of all: parents, pastors and prudes are united in their hatred of it. SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT 2, however, is an irredeemable, morally bankrupt party slasher. In other words: this is the greatest holiday gift we could give you. This time around, the little brother of the guy from the first one dons the red suit and takes the audience along on his slay (really sorry about that.) Haven’t seen the first one? Fear not, the front half of this thing is flashbacks. Christmas is canceled - it’s GARBAGE DAY.
Terror Tuesday: Silent Night Deadly Night Part 2 San Francisco San Francisco Alamo Drafthouse San Francisco from 12 to 13 december 2017 - Events San Francisco - 2017
- Date Night - First Saturday...
- Free Healing Mass with...
- 2018 Summer Player 4v4 Camps
- Phish - 2 Day Ticket
- 2018 SF Aerial Arts Festival
- Haight St Trivia, Comedy &...
- Pistahan 2-Day Event, Free...
- Mom Jeans (Record Release) ~...
- $5 Infinite Mirror Maze!
- San Francisco KPI Bridge Oil...
- Picture Bayview Hunters Point...
- Open Gym Night
- Reggae Gold XL SF Edition
- San Francisco - Kidding...
- Otis McDonald
- Freezing Woman - An Anti...
- SOL Development w/ Mino...
- Yosvany Terry Sextet, Free...
County of San Francisco