Strokes After Stroke - The Art of Earl Jaynes (Free!)
|Addresse||26951 Barkley Rd|
|At||Conifer Historical Society & Museum|
26951 Barkley Rd
Conifer Historical Society & Museum
Join us for a Free Afternoon Exhibit, featuring the art of Earl Jaynes. After suffering a serious stroke ten years ago, Earl Jaynes began taking art lessons from Susan McKelvy, an accomplished artist in Buffalo Creek, Colorado. His current works have all been done from memory and many show his Alaskan adventures when he was a young man with a plane and dog team. More about the Artist: Earl grew up in South Denver and played football for South High School and the Colorado School of Mines. He worked as a geophysicist in Alaska, California, Wyoming and Colorado. His grandfather, also Earl Jaynes, was a set designer/painter/printer in Denver for many stage productions in the early 1900's. Earl was well known the the oil patch community for his colorful and brightly colored printouts of geophysical data.
- Heart-Centered Mala Workshop...
- Design Your Own Pint Glass at...
- Girl Scout Cookie + Craft...
- The Kustoms
- John Adam Smith
- Sugar Ridge
- Tom McNeill
- Dress Like Bob Night with...
- Painting Night with Canvas...
- Tix, Taps & Tunes - Ski and...
- Ride Colorado's Longest and...
- Bingo Night with Crazy...
- Urinetown the Musical
- Big Time Rascals
- 2018 Winter Olympics
- Grain Free Winter Detox
- Winterfest at Snowpack Taproom
- Paul Lechner Solo Performance...
- Acoustic Open Mic Hosted by...
- Chamber Membership Meeting
County of Jefferson