|Addresse||926 Broad St|
|At||Grinnell Area Arts Council|
926 Broad St
Grinnell Area Arts Council
Join us for our first-ever STEW FEST. An evening of STEW-TASTING and CEREMONY COSTUMES and DANCING and more 6-8pm - Stew-tasting, awards 8-11pm - Dance party ("cozy rave") The concept of Stew Art Studios came together about one year ago -- January 2017. Two of the motivating factors were the ending of Grin City Collective as a residency-based organization, and a growing number of empty storefronts downtown. Since opening to the public in April, the Stew has hosted a number of classes, concerts, collage and zine-making nights, meetings, private parties, and more. The best part? All programming is low-cost, or completely free. In order to keep our programming affordable and available to the widest possible audience, Stew Fest will have a $5 suggested donation.
- Kenyon College Chamber Singers
- Grinnell Games 2018
- 2018 Grinnell Games Triathlon
- Orchestra and Handbells...
- Protest - Brownell's Firearms...
- Men's Fellowship
- Barrels of LaughTOUR 2018...
- PTB Adult Spelling Bee
- Grinnell - DIY- Wood Sign...
- Benefit for Braylyn
- African American Music in the...
- The Threepenny Opera
- Gymnastics Open House
- Amy Andrews at Summerfest -...
- T-Ball Skills Registration...
- Applying to Medical School...
- Harp Ensemble Performance
- Grinnell Friends Church...
- Implications of the New Tax...
- Fancy Footwork | Sewing...
County of Poweshiek