Start Here: Beginning A Conversation About Following Jesus
|Addresse||7701 Highway 51 N|
7701 Highway 51 N
Parents invest so much into their kids and want to be a part of the significant moments in their kids’ lives, including the biggest moment of all - following Jesus. But many parents don’t know how to start conversations about faith with kids and are intimidated by the questions kids might ask. And kids will have questions about faith. Did God really destroy the world in a flood? Did a big fish really swallow Jonah? Why did God let all of that stuff happen to Job? Is heaven real? And if it is, how can I get there? And parents have questions about their kids' faith. Is my child ready to follow Jesus? Do they understand repentance and faith? What age is too early to be saved? Why hasn't my child accepted Jesus yet? When it comes to faith conversations with kids, we know a parent might need a little help getting into the driver’s seat.
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- The ROYAL "Wright Wedding"
- Jason Mraz at BankPlus...
- Supper Club Junior
- GOOD VIBES with Jason Mraz...
- Jason Mraz - Southaven, MS
- Little House Art Project
- Money in Memphis Scholarship...
- Mary J. Blige in Southaven
- 10 Year Reunion- HLHS Class...
- Bike MS: FedEx Rockin' Ride...
- Mary J. Blige [Landers Center...
County of Desoto