Spring Equinox Singing Bowl Meditation
|Addresse||2712 Grand Ave|
2712 Grand Ave
" The Spring Equinox is celebrated as the first day of Spring, when day and night are equal in both hemispheres. All of nature is stirring now and showing signs of activity after the Winter sleep. Buds are bursting on the trees, Spring flowers are coming out and seeds are germinating. The power of the Sun is increasing, the days are lengthening and the nights are shortening. We begin to feel empowered to reach out for what we want and to take risks, strike out on our own, go for walks and connect to the Earth again. We can use the potential and fertility of this time to create opportunities for positive change in our lives and in the world. At this point we are poised between opposite forces, light and dark, receptive and active, unconscious and conscious, inner and outer.
- AR-OK Fair Pageant
- Arkansas River Holiday Market
- This Is How We Do It. Class...
- Time Flies 2018 BPQG Quilt...
- Business Wise Therapist
- Junk’n with 2 Hip Chicks -...
- TypsyGypsy at the Soundroom!
- RIVER Valley Artisian Market
- Mercy New Mom Support Group
- For You We Ride (OldFortHD...
- Healthy Cooking Classes
- Knee & Hip Pain Seminar
- Transition Expo 2018
- Ignite Students Bible Study
- 57 1/2 Class Reunion
- For Christian Freedom For...
County of Sebastian