Small Biz Loans 101: What to Expect Before You Apply
Small businesses need loans to start, expand, and grow. Let us help explain what to expect BEFORE you apply for a loan. This class is FREE but REGISTRATION is REQUIRED. Please register here: http://www.wbcfay.org/events/small-business-loans-101-what-to-expect-before-you-apply-5/ Do you need an inventory loan for the Holidays? Do you need a start up loan? Do you need an expansion loan? Do you want to start looking into buying property? We will cover: What are the differences between lenders? What are the differences between START UP loans and loans for EXISTING businesses? What should you prepare for before applying for a small business loan? Why is your PERSONAL credit so important to a business loan? What documents should you be gathering in preparation for a loan? How do you know if a loan is even feasible? Who can assist you LOCALLY with this process? We will also go over a list of finance terms and a glossary so to help you gather everything you need before starting the process.
- Hed PE at The Drunk Horse |...
- Long Claw at The Drunk Horse
- Chemical Bald Guys At...
- Dueling Piano's At Charley's...
- Fractured Fairytales
- Healing circle meditation
- Sandhills Soiree’
- OKIES INVADE Bikes Blues And...
- Howard & Skye at Dickson...
- Nerf Wars & Sword Battle Camp
- Game Night and Pot Luck
- High School Team Camp Session...
- KingdomFest Block Party
- Open Road*Private New Year's...
- Gold Team Potluck Lunch
- Wednesday Night Bible Study
- Happy Happy Joy Joy Club
- LFC Weekly Prayer Meeting
- 1st Thursday Night Thrive
- Beau Jennings at Mountain...
County of Onondaga