Skillset No. 3 PR + Media Kits with Alessandra Pollina
|Addresse||550 Massachusetts Ave|
|At||Studio at 550|
550 Massachusetts Ave
Studio at 550
Do It Yourself Public Relations: Learn how to carry out public relations on behalf of yourself, whether you have a standalone business or need to promote a specific project or your personal brand. Promotion through PR allows you to build and grow your brand or business by getting it in front of the right people. You put time and effort into your projects, but if nobody knows then nobody benefits from it, including you-that’s where PR comes in. By the end of the session you will have created a personalized PR plan and all the necessary materials to begin promoting yourself right away. We’ll cover the basics of branding and messaging; what is a media kit and how to make one; building a media list; how to pitch yourself; and crafting a PR plan. Alessandra Pollina founded Pollina PR & Communications, a boutique PR and marketing agency, in 2012.
- New Zineland 2018
- 15th Annual National Road...
- Brunch and Bougie [Schooled...
- Borders of Dominicanidad
- Spring Cleaning SALE!
- MakeMIT 2018
- Glass Lab Tour
- Color My Canvas - "Paint...
- Market Delivered To You
- Virtual Realities: Mapping...
- Nicole Atkins w/s/g Indianola
- Bishop J.J. Green and The...
- Bingo for Manley Family
- $ET IT OFF!!
- Support Simmons Gymnastics at...
- Poutine Pop-Up!
- The Tree of Life: A...
- Star Wars Brunch at Summer...
- Fourth Reading Group: "'No Is...
- Harvard Class Ring - February...
County of Guernsey