|Addresse||2548 E. Colorado Blvd.|
2548 E. Colorado Blvd.
Self-Care Sisterhood with Heather Shoopman The sisterhood is for women to have a safe gathering space in the spirit of self -care and personal wellbeing. Heather will lead various activities, discussions and meditations designed to encourage connecting with pure consciousness or true self. The idea is to create community and provide inspiration for cultivating your own personal nurturing practice. There is a corresponding Facebook group where you can stay connected and find inspiration every day. Please feel free to join us for tea and socializing at 5:30pm and we will begin at 6pm. This event will be held monthly on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. $25/session Register for 3/$60 ($15 savings. ) Call to register (626) 796 - 2100 Heather Shoopman believes by taking care of ourselves we heal the world.
- Viora Skin Tightening...
- CellarSessions: Rick Shea...
- Free Class • Jesus Coca •...
- CellarSessions: Ted Russell...
- FujiFilm Demo Days - Pasadena
- Barcelona vs Girona
- New Testament Christian...
- Spring Fling Shopping &...
- Pasadena Camera Show & Sale
- Open House- Try Curling
- National Margarita Day
- Texas Roadhouse Fundraising...
- Adventures in STEM Festival...
- Women's Roundtable ft. Dr....
- ExxonMobil Employer Meetup
- 2018 New Advertising and Laws...
- Silver Linings with Samy Rose
- Get Lit Event
County of Harris