Sarcoma Patient Education Series
Breakfast/registration will begin at 8:00am. Sessions begin at 9:00am. Lunch and parking is included. Registration is required. Location: Collaborative Life Sciences Building, Lecture Hall 3A001- Please take the South elevators to 3rd floor OHSU is partnering with the Sarcoma Foundation of America and the Northwest Sarcoma Foundation to host, “Ask the Experts,” a Sarcoma Patient Education Conference specifically designed for patients and families interested in learning more about sarcoma. Join us to hear from sarcoma experts including Dr. Lara Davis, Dr. Dale Han, Dr. Kenneth Gundle, Dr. Chris Ryan, Dr. Yee Doung and Dr. Arthur Hung. You will learn about advances in sarcoma treatment and have an opportunity to ask questions of our sarcoma doctors and researchers.
There will also be sessions on complementary therapies, such as physical therapy, yoga, writing for health, palliative care, mindfulness, and more. Please contact OHSU Events at email@example.com with any quesitons. .
More Events For You
- Clackamas, OR - Daytime MOB...
- Clackamas, OR - MOB Meetup
- PDX Lunch & Learn: Creating a...
- UC Open House
- Stoney Wines Debut Party
- RPR® Mobile: Anytime,...
- Lunch & Learn - Executive...
- Trauma Informed Care Training...
- Portland, OR - Free Redfin...
- Sip & Scan in the Valley
- Ornamental Grasses - LO
- Reva Devito (w/ Live Band) &...
- Stamp, Ink and Paper, August...
- Portland Tipclub Business...
- Bike In Movie Night
- Indoor Plant Care & Selection...
- Cabelas Trail Walk
- Honey Happy Hour
- Dungeon Battle Karaoke
- PSU-AAUP Bargaining Session 4
County of Clackamas