Sam Pink, Ted Prokash, Mallory Smart, & Brian Alan Ellis
|Addresse||113 N Main St|
|At||Third House Books & Coffee|
113 N Main St
Third House Books & Coffee
Acclaimed indie-lit authors Sam Pink, Ted Prokash, Mallory Smart, and Brian Alan Ellis are traveling around acclaimed Florida, doing readings of their acclaimed work. This is their acclaimed Gainesville stop. SAM PINK is the author of numerous books, including The Garbage Times/White Ibis (forthcoming from Soft Skull Press). His writing has been published widely in print and on the internet, and in other languages. He lives near Tampa, Florida, and sells paintings at instagram.com/sam_pink_art. TED PROKASH is a founding member of the elusive art/rock combo, Hue Blanc’s Joyless Ones. His first book, A Fool for Lesser Things, was published in 2011. His second novel, The Brothers Connolly, was published in 2015. And his latest, Journey to the Center of the Dream, was published in 2016.
- Year of the Dog: Spring...
- Sustainable Scrubs with...
- Spring Native Plant Sale
- Tre Schneider Live
- Days for Girls Felipe's...
- Mirrorless Monday
- Cacaoga® (Cacao & Yoga) With...
- Mindwalk Live At Heartwood!
- A Night of Blues Dancing at...
- Blue Wilderness Hero Run
- ELULS Law School Woods Cleanup
- Coffee with the Council
- Succeeding as a Children's...
- GHS Varsity Lady Red...
- St. Patrick's Day at The...
- Note Book Sessions: Pearl &...
- Game Night with BRASA
- Spring Safari
- Veggie Fermentation Workshop!
County of Wyoming