SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) Certification - Columbia
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role. They will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM)..
More Events For You
- 8th Annual Power of the Purse
- Toastmasters Will Help You...
- Pick Your Project
- Breastfeeding for...
- Bootcamp At Fabletics
- Ready to sell your home?...
- Ladies Night & Bra Fittings...
- Certified DISC+Values Coach...
- Ezekiel School of the Prophets
- "Meet Stella & Dot"
- Prosperity Partner Ministry...
- Kids Cooking Class!
- Be More Bowling "Rep your...
- Four Course Seafood Wine...
- Young Adult Night
- Islamic Home Financing...
- Sip & Glam
- CARDIO KICKBOXING
- Blake Stage Company presents...
- Live From The Man Cave - The...
County of Mclean