Rifle Falls First Day Hike 2018
|Addresse||5775 Highway 325|
|At||Rifle State Park Complex: Rifle Gap, Rifle Falls, Harvey Gap|
5775 Highway 325
Rifle State Park Complex: Rifle Gap, Rifle Falls, Harvey Gap
Come enjoy the first day of 2018 with this nationwide First Day Hike of 2018 event. Our guided hike along the Coyote Trail features views of the falls that will take your breath away. Come join us for the first hike of the new year. We'll be hosting a guided hike along the Coyote Trail, which gives you a breath taking view of Rifle Falls from the base and from above and access to a series of small limestone caves. The trail will be snowy and icy so come prepared. A $7 parks pass is required. Meet at the Rifle Falls Parking Loop. Plan ahead for weather. The trail can be very icy in spots so wear good boots and bring traction devices if you have them . Water and snacks are also encouraged.
Rifle Falls First Day Hike 2018 Rifle Garfield Rifle State Park Complex: Rifle Gap, Rifle Falls, Harvey Gap monday, january 1, 2018 - Events Rifle 2018
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival
- Blood Drive
- Cooking Matters: For Families...
- History Examined: The...
- Graham Mesa Elementary
- Talk to a Dietitian About...
- 13th Annual State of the...
- January Monthly Program
- Concealed Carry Permit Class...
- Life's a Peach Tasting Event!
- St.Mary Youth Adult Group
- Garfield County Fair & Rodeo...
- Rifle: Support Groups for...
- Ag Expo
- Ancient Grains Tasting Event
- Cut the Sugar Habit: Ask a...
- Winter Games Camp Grades 3-6
- Healthy Snacks Cooking Demo...
- Veggie Power-Grand River...
- Winter Games Camp
County of Garfield