Restorative CiderYoga w/Kevin Flynn
|Addresse||350 Terry St, Ste 130|
|At||St. Vrain Cidery|
350 Terry St, Ste 130
St. Vrain Cidery
Bring: Water bottle, yoga mat*, yoga blanket (optional), and an open mind. *A limited number of loaner mats are available via Kevin, email to reserve. Cost: $8/person (includes a 4oz pour of cider after the class) Contact: Kevin Flynn at email@example.com with any questions or clarification. Part Flow, Part Restorative. This practice is an hour long and moves through physical postures slowly and mindfully. Yogis spend about 5 minutes practicing breath and intention setting, 15 minutes warming up, 20 minutes balancing and flowing, and 20 minutes restoring, physically and mental. Who is this class for: This class offers a practice for any age, body, and level of yoga experience. Never practiced yoga? This is a great place to start. Looking to go deeper in your practice? Kevin can help.
- Holiday Open House
- Homeschool Art Hour Class
- Longmont - Free Community...
- Bardic Night at The Grove!
- First Harvest: Celebrating...
- Moon Rites - Bull-Elk Moon...
- Bardic Night at the Grove!
- Access Bars® Gifting &...
- Longmont Farmers Market
- Monthly Meeting - Edible...
- Santa at Christmas Open House
- Mollie McGee's Fall Market
- The Absolutes at Bootstrap...
- Grief Ritual - October 7th
- Grief Ritual - December 9th
- Vinyl Night / Happy Hour
- Monthly Free Veterans Pop-Up...
- Lagers for Lumber
- Perinatal Somatic Attachment...
- Eagle Lake Day Camp On...
County of Boulder