Respect in Death House Hearing
|Addresse||82 Smith Street|
|At||Rhode Island State House|
82 Smith Street
Rhode Island State House
The Respect in Death bill (House Bill #7765) will have a hearing in the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday, March 21st some time after 4:30pm. Please come to the hearing and show your support for this bill, testify in person, and/or submit written testimony. Respect in Death Talking Points • Gender identity and expression during life should be recognized appropriately at death. Given the significant role it has played in the lives of transgender people, it is important that their wishes are respected at the time of their death. • RI has civil rights legislation to protect transgender people from discrimination while alive; we need legislation to protect transgender people in death as well. • Transgender people should not have to live with the fear that their identity will be erased in death.
- Guided Sunset Paddles
- Become a Certified Dharma...
- Providence Open House
- Save the Dates! Temple...
- Infinite Spirit FNQ Cheer &...
- RIFC Monthly Meet-Up
- Neca Cosplay Picnic: Rhode...
- Meet the Midwives
- Camp United Nations for Girls...
- Women's Classic 5K for Ronald...
- Opening Night: Inner Demon...
- Rivieras and Islands of...
- Food Truck Friday Carousel...
- Free First Fridays!
- Kutie Patooties presents...
- Sunday Services
- Flavors and Culture of Sicily
- Taco MANIA 2018! #BestTacosRI
- Southern Africa
- Grand Danube Passage
County of Caswell