Reading Group: Lucy Parsons
|Addresse||1029 E 4th St|
|At||Taqueria De Anda - Santa Ana|
1029 E 4th St
Taqueria De Anda - Santa Ana
The Chicago Tribune says: “When a tramp asks you for bread, put arsenic in it and he will not trouble you anymore.” Lucy responds: “Let every dirty, lousy tramp arm himself with a revolver or knife and lay in wait on the steps of the palaces of the rich, and stab or shoot their owners as they come out. Let us devastate the avenues where the wealthy live, as [General] Sheridan devastated the beautiful valley of the Shenandoah.” This Saturday we will be discussing the life and politics of the famous anarcho-communist, Lucy Parsons. Brief biography: https://www.iww.org/history/biography/LucyParsons/1 To Tramps, The Unemployed, the Disinherited, and Miserable (1884) by Lucy Parsons https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/To_Tramps,_The_Unemployed,_the_Disinherited,_and_Miserable "The Principles of Anarchism" by Lucy Parsons http://lucyparsons.org/the-principles-of-anarchism.php "I am an Anarchist: The Social Anarchism of Lucy E.
- Petal / Camp Cope
- SOCA Body Products/Treatments...
- PETCO Adoption Events
- STONEBREED at Malones
- Stonebreed live at Malone's
- Subhumans with Final Conflict...
- Amber Mark with Demo Taped
- Duck Charcuterie Class
- Bob Theemling's Retirement...
- Dance Gavin Dance with I See...
- No Violence Music Festival...
- Rex Orange County
- Graham Bonnet Band - Saturday...
- Spring Is Sprung Tour - Santa...
- Amber Mark at Constellation...
- Ocean Alley at Constellation...
- Sick of It All with Murphy's...
- Salsa Dance for Beginners
- Club Cherry with DJ Brynn...
County of Orange