Purpose Vision Living - NWA
"Taking what life gives you or creating the life you want?"What could it look like to seriously begin creating the life you want? Not the "script" that was given to you by someone else. Not inactively waiting on the sidelines. Not reactive choices based on the choices of others. But to proactively dive into the "life I want" pool...what does that look like? Purpose Vision Living (PVL) Taking your BT life to the next level, PVL will help you find out more deeply and more confidently what you really want, who you really are and identify the hurdles that keep you from creating life and living from those realities.What would you do if you were brave?What possibilities does your life hold just waiting for you to be brave?There will be opportunities to discover your purpose, to create vision for your life, and to start living intentionally."It's on the menu, begging to be ordered, and you know it.
You don't have to follow the script. You don't have to. There's so much more. " -Brad HillWhen: Sat. August 10, 9am-9pm Sun. August 11, 9am-4pm Open to all BT Alumni who have completed BT3. Country Inn and Suites 4304 W Walnut St Rogers, AR 72756 If needing hotel accomodations tell Country Inn and Suites that you are with HeartConnexion for $79 discounted rate.
More Events For You
- Arkansas Enhanced CHCL Course
- Flow and Restore Weekly Yoga...
- Walmart Associates: Sip'N...
- Fayettechill + Ozark Beer Co....
- Endeavor Northwest Arkansas...
- Spark Your Career with Jeff...
- Free Skin Cancer Screenings
- Comedy Night - May 23
- 1st Open House!
- Dancing Thru Pregnancy® -...
- 1 Million Cups Bentonville
- IMA Think and Grow Rich...
- Kids Backpacking Basics
- Northwest Heart & Vascular...
- Bullet Journaling Workshop
- Stop the Bleed class
- Regaining Youth and Vitality...
- Test Flight: Beer Tasting
- Brick Avenue Lofts Spin Class...
- BYU-Idaho Alumni Dinner
County of Adams