Private Film Screening of STEP
|Addresse||2101 SE Simple Savings Dr|
|At||Sam's Club Corporate Headquarters|
2101 SE Simple Savings Dr
Sam's Club Corporate Headquarters
**Doors will open at 6 pm and light refreshments will be served. Admission is free.** Join us as we view STEP at the Sam’s Club Auditorium beginning at 7 pm. The film features students from the Baltimore Leadership School for Young Women. STEP documents the senior year of a girls' high-school step dance team against the background of inner-city Baltimore. As each one tries to become the first in their families to attend college, the girls strive to make their dancing a success against the backdrop of challenges in a troubled city. The school principal, Chevonne Hall, will be a featured speaker following the film. She will share her personal insights on how attending and graduating from an HBCU, Spelman College, prepared her to lead the school. **Doors will open at 6 pm and light refreshments will be served.
- Tim Hawkins LIVE in...
- Fat Tuesday Pancake Dinner
- Brew Room Sessions: Caroline...
- Budgeting for Caregiving...
- Live Music with Randy Soller
- SAM Registration and...
- Artspace Public Meeting -...
- Belly Dance Night
- Sip and Paint Party
- Treat Yo Self 2018
- Liv Winter Warm Up "Mix-Tape"
- January Cloud & Trick Comp
- Swim Clinic - Monthly Monday...
- Swim Clinics - Monthly...
- The Greenhouse at...
- Mardi Gras with Dr Nola and...
- Valentine's day Mini Session
- Roger Thomas LIVE at Fred's...
- Sweetheart Shop
- Emily Rowland at Bike Rack...
County of Adams