Photoshop l for Photographers "Essentials"-Saturdays

CityAmityville
CountySuffolk (NY3002)
Date03/30/2019
Hours12:00
CategoriaEvents
Official Website
Amityville
Suffolk (NY3002)
Tel 2019-03-30
Categoria Events
Photoshop l for Photographers "Essentials"-Saturdays

Most of you have Photoshop on your computer but probably are reluctant to even open it.  Although you can do almost 85% of your work in Lightroom the other 15% takes place in Photoshop  This class is for all skill levels and is not designed to teach the whole program but rather 10 essential tricks that will improve your photos in ways that Lightroom can't. Layers, selections, masking and sharpening will all be taught in simple and straight-forward way.  This is a MUST for every photographer. Laptop required with Photoshop installed. When you sign up for this class just sign up for the July 26 date and it will charge and register you for both dates...thanks. NO REFUNDS-only class credit..
Photoshop l for Photographers "Essentials"-Saturdays Amityville Suffolk saturday, march 30, 2019 - Events Amityville 2019



More Events For You


Home Page | Privacy | Sitemap
Copyright © 2019 EventsinUSA.net