Person Centered Skills Training
|Addresse||1500 South Jackson Street The West Wing Room|
|At||Red Bluff Community Center|
1500 South Jackson Street The West Wing Room
Red Bluff Community Center
2 Day Training December 11th and 12th both days from 9:00am-4:00pm The cost of the training is $65.00 for both days, this includes lunch and all training materials. ***Take advantage of first year pricing as prices are likely to go up next year*** Person Centered Practices support individuals in achieving positive control of their lives; support individuals with disabilities as valued members of their community and seeks to support individuals in a web of both natural and paid supports within their community. The training in person centered thinking is recommended for all paid staff regardless of their role. It serves as a foundation for everyone who is involved in supporting people with significant disabilities. Implementation of person centered plans is more likely where staff have participated in this training.
- SUPER Sunday at Wilcox Oaks
- NSBRA 25th Anniversary Race
- Cactus Paint and Splash at...
- EQUIP w/ Lance Pittluck
- Adult Bowling
- Umpire Clinic
- Motor City Riot & Cretin’s...
- Jonathan Foster Music
- Babb's Craft Show!
- Vino & Pizza on the Patio
- ELECTION DAY 2018
- Mystery of the Sea (Vineyard...
- Open Mic Night & Jam Session
- Couples Paint and Splash at...
- Active 20-30 Club of Red...
- North State Fatherhood...
- Fire Damage Restoration -...
- Know it. Name it. Stop it.
- Yogastrology® Initiation,...
- Red Bluff Thrive Local Event
County of Tehama