|Addresse||507 S Main St|
|At||General Tommy Franks Leadership Institute & Museum|
507 S Main St
General Tommy Franks Leadership Institute & Museum
The General Tommy Franks Leadership Institute and Museum is proud to host “Pearl Harbor,” a special exhibit examining the historical impact of the Japanese attack against the United States. The exhibit will be showcased at the Museum Nov. 17 through Jan. 17, 2018. Among the featured artifacts in the “Pearl Harbor” exhibit is a Domain of Neptune’s Rex Certificate. Prior to World War II, world travel was considered an adventure, and crossing the equator was marked as a major event. This celebrated ritual became known by the U.S. and British navies as Neptunus Rex, evolving into a rite of passage for sailors. The exhibit also features a Shellback certificate for Seaman A.D. Burdette dated Jan. 24, 1921, while aboard the U.S.S. Oklahoma, along with original newspapers, maps, ship models and other items.
- Hobart Holiday Market
- Dive In Movie : Free Willy
- Made In America - Toby Keith...
- Dayton Clodbusters at Deep...
- Squirrels vs Deep River...
- Mellencougar back at the...
- F4mine - MFOG
- Hobart's Dam Cardboard & Duck...
- 27th Annual Hobart Lakefront...
- MTG: Modern Tournament Monday...
- F4mine 2 day mag fed only...
- Yu-Gi-Oh Monday Tournament
- Defcon 1 2-Day Scenario event...
- WarHammer 40K: Death Race!
- Friday Night Tabletop Game...
- Bookmobile in Hobart
County of Delaware