Pastels or Pastel Portraits
|Addresse||4205 Victoria Blvd|
|At||Charles H. Taylor Arts Center|
4205 Victoria Blvd
Charles H. Taylor Arts Center
October 27-November 17 This class is designed for the more experienced student with some background in drawing or painting. Students will learn about the fundamental materials and tech-niques of working in pastel on a variety of papers, while more experienced students will progress to a new level with individual instruction. The focus of the class will be on materials, techniques, design, subject matter and personal expression. Students may work from their own original photographs, still life set ups, drawings or their imagination or they may choose to paint along with the instructor using the same reference photos and composition. Ages HS and up 4 Classes Class fee covers most materials, but students must provide their own pastels. Materials List will be emailed or mailed.
- Then Sings My Soul
- PC & J - at St. George...
- “Home” framed sign
- Laura Rice Acoustic At Josh's
- St. Patrick’s Day Plank Sign
- Yoga Wheel Flow
- Bundles for Babies
- Building a Successful Startup...
- Marshall: The story of...
- Masters 25 Release Day Draft...
- Release Party: Peels + Clyde
- Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500
- Faculty Colloquium: Ron...
- Nnesea & MaSEA Joint...
- Summit Racing Equipment...
- A Mother's Day Celebration
- Arts in the Park at Buckroe...
- Wampler Brothers Band at St....
- Advocating For Your Child's...
- Ron Fetner & Dave Hufstedler...
County of Livingston