Parents Night Out
Parents of Unitarian Universalist Preschoolers invites infants and children (up to age 12) for a night out that includes a movie, pizza, popcorn, beverages, games, crafts, and fun with friends. The best part? This is a fundraiser for PUUPs to continue to provide supportive programming for parents. Please bring any additional snacks your child may need. Staff and volunteers will provide a nurturing, fun, and safe environment so that parents/guardians can have a night off. First Fridays at DUUF from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm. (August will be the second Friday.) All attendees MUST register in advance. Registration deadline is noon on Wednesday the week of the event. $20.00 for the first child; $10.00 for each additional child. Want to register in advance and pay cash at the door? Have other questions? Contact email@example.com.
More Events For You
- TAMS Preview Day 2019-2020
- Cordovas @ Andy's Bar (Venue)
- Teen Squad Training
- Parenting Stronger Families
- Denton Independent Motorcycle...
- Honoring Our Hometown Heroes...
- Tinker Hour at SCRAP!
- Scott Presler Comes to UNT
- Sips 4 Hips-Brandon Rhyder...
- Hocus Pocus Trivia at Yo Boba...
- Credit Education for Realtors
- The Office *HALLOWEEN...
- Jesus is God: A one-day...
- Meditation For Beginners
- Yoga For Success
- The Crew Retreat!
- Majestic Daughters...
- Tricks, Treats, & Telomeres
- Introduction to Linux/Unix...
County of Fergus